Stitchin' Chicks Quilt Camp Jan. 2014

View from the back...

Back seat view...

And the front seat!!!

Ready to leave and go to camp - when hubby packs it looks better but his back was hurting so I did it all by myself!!!

Three sets of coasters...

One clothesline red bowl...

One spring wreath...

One typewriter vinyl bag...
Frenchie pillow and table mat...

Two Mary Engelbreit table mats...

Embroidered pillows for John and Addy...
And I sold a couple of things at camp and now I'm home and ready to set my machine back up to embroider and sew some more!!!  Tomorrow is another day!

Take care,

Bonnie

Comments

  1. Cool bowl and sweet doggie pillow! Keep warm!
    deb :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb- sounds like you are getting some cold air that escaped from us!!! You keep warm too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! Please leave me one...