So I Changed My Mind...Again!

I'm glad I changed my mind and stained the woodwork around my French doors.  My original idea was to paint the doors and the woodwork off white.  Then I looked at all the windows in the doors and thought - maybe not.

So it took me a while to actually get to the project but I found the Colonial Maple stain and within a couple of hours the deed was done.  I knew I wouldn't be able to match the doors or the other woodwork but we do have different colors of wood in the room.  It will be just fine.

Now I have to figure out how to add a closet in our bedroom to house my clothes that are scattered throughout a couple of closets and rooms.  Ugh!




Now I see that I need to add additional coats of stain...looks better in person but this is still a work in progress.  Maybe add a little red oak to the maple...we'll see.  Dang!  Never done!


Take care,
Bonnie

Comments

  1. Good idea to add a little red oak to the maple. There is always a "project" around here LOL!!
    Can't wait for the SUN to come out!!!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need sun!!! Thanks for stopping by - always good to hear from you!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! Please leave me one...