Applique Projects...

I have made many different kinds quilts but my favorite kind is appliqued quilts.  But now I'm working on smaller projects and I'm making applique pillows and towels.  Here's a few recent ones.

Home

Enjoy Your Journey

Just Go! and Scottie Dogs
Today is our first sunny day in a long time...we've had peeks of sunshine but today was a spectacular spring day in the country.  The grass is growing and the weeds are sending long roots down...yikes!




I have put out my red bowl with grape jelly to entice the Baltimore Orioles that will be returning shortly.  I can't wait to have them back outside my window.

We have begun to get ready for our Spring Farmgirls Country Sale scheduled for June 10 and 11.  It needs to warm up a bit more though to be able to paint in the barn...my fingers won't work if they are frozen.

Hope you are having a great early spring and we'll talk again soon!

Take care,
Bonnie

Comments