Another Quilt Camp Over...

Just wrapped up another successful Stitchin' Chicks Quilt Camp...and since I've been home, a nice long nap!  We dragged a car full of stuff in the house...made a pizza for lunch...started to watch the Vikings football game...and fell asleep until it was over!  But while I slept - we won!!!  Yay!

I was pretty worn out from our last two weekend Farmgirls sales so I came home with some dread disease...actually probably just a cold but ache all over, sore throat, yada, yada, yada. 

I finished two quilt tops - one for me for my nap time and one for my granddaughter Addy's nap and TV time!

I love Scottie dogs!  Made from Woolies flannel...
"Remembering Katie" designed by Grace Wilson for Maywood Studio
purchased at Keepsake Quilting.



 
 
 Addy picked out the fabrics and Gram sewed it at camp! 
She loves Barbie!
 
Addy will help me tie her quilt soon!
 
 
The Christmas burlap items going to Zimmermann's in Mora!
 
Annie missed me - she took her post at the back door for a couple of days just waiting for me to come home...missed my little family.  January is our next camp and its 6 nights and 7 days...might have to have lunch with Hubby and Annie half way through camp!
 
Take care,
 
Bonnie

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! Please leave me one...