Burlap Wreath...

I made another burlap wreath on a wire frame.  I cut and tied a bizillion strips of burlap to the form.  I like the way it turned out.  The other one I made was narrower strips and took way longer to cover a smaller frame

 
 
Now I have to embellish it...not much - just a little something.





Thought you'd like to see the process...I still don't know how I'll embellish it but I can look later again and see which one strikes me!

Tomorrow better be more fruitful than today...I hope, I hope!

Take care,
Bonnie




Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Helen! Fun to make! Thanks for the visit!

      Delete
  2. Very fun wreath! I can see it for Christmas too!
    LOVE the scottie dog quilt! You are talented to make them.
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb! I love applique and Scottie dogs! The wreath might just be for Christmas - I haven't figured it out yet!

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! Please leave me one...