Fall Swap

Look at what I received from Karen in the Fall Banner Swap!!!  Thanks so much, Karen!  It was like Christmas around here when her package arrived!

 
Karen sent such cute things and I love the burlap banner!
Now I have to decorate my mantel!
Look at all the goodies!!!  I love white pumpkins and the candles
smell so good!  That medallion makes me want to make some to
share!  I think the blackbird needs to hang on the banner along
with the medallion...
 
Here are the rules that Deb at Garage Sale Gal (her blog) set up for us:

Swap "rules": spell out F-A-L-L on the banner made with either paper or fabric. That means 4 pieces. Include 5 fall related items, one NEW one. Contact your partner to meet her and find our her likes. Get her address too! Wrap pretty and mail out on or before Sept 11th. Post Sept 25th.

So you see - I'm late in posting!!! Darn! 

Karen has a lovely blog also - check out her blog Shabby Brocante  When you get there you can see what a great photographer she is also.  Quite a talented lady.  So glad we met and now I can see her treasures - we both love transferware amongst other things!

Thanks again to Karen for all the fun stuff and to Deb for setting things up for us!!!

Take care,

Bonnie

 

Comments