I'm Talking Junk Bonanza!

Junk is more popular than ever!  Of course, my house is evidence of this phenomena! In the new barn and the old pole barn and the pole barn behind the pole barn...we're knee deep in JUNK!

So my visit to Junk Bonanza in Shakopee this last week was a little bit of heaven.  Hundreds of junk vendors to visit - basically all under one big roof.  Yay!

Ki Nassauer, in sage green jacket, is the creator of Junk Bonanza

Junk I bought to make more Junk for our sales!
Ki Nassauer is also editor of the Flea Market Style magazine, our junk bible!



It was so much fun to hang out with fellow Junk Queens - now to get busy and reimagine!

Take care,
Bonnie

Comments

  1. Hi Bonnie,
    Please let me know when your next sale is and maybe I can come up and shop!!
    Fun finds to re-create with.
    I hope you and Karen rec'd your Fall Banners! Maybe I missed the post...as you can post about it any time!
    Enjoy this evening!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! Please leave me one...