Machine Embroidery for Newbies and a Lovely Dresden Plate!


What I learned at Embroidery Camp...


I've always loved monograms
 so now I have this lovely program to make monograms!
 
These snowflakes will embellish a cowl or scarf...look at the bling!

One of many Ditzy Chicks by Amazing Designs...

Embossed towel...an hour of stitchin'

Birds and bling on my jean jacket

Another Ditzy Chick....

on my new tote bag!

Love my new purchase of Dresden Plates...

There are 42 plates at a little more than $1 a plate.
I'm going to hem it and make a tablecloth for my kitchen table.
They are hand sewn and hand appliqued and made of vintage feedsacks.

So there you are - my latest and greatest!!!  I love learning new things and actually using my new embroidery machine after having it for about 3 years!!!  Thanks to my friends and St. Cloud Sewing Center for showing me how to machine embroider.  It was a great learning experience with great instructors...a special thank you to Janelle and Karen and Cathy!

Take care,
Bonnie

Comments

  1. Thanks to my friends and St. Cloud Sewing Center for showing me how to machine embroider. Sew Little Fabric

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! Please leave me one...