Pictures for my Friend....

These pictures are for my partner in crime....she doesn't have Facebook anymore.  Lucky you - you get to see my new stuff twice if you follow me on FB.


We both love transferware...and red is our favorite.  But we really like all transferware colors but not when there are multiple colors.  Friends are like that.  

She lives on a real farm and I live on a wannabe farm...we have many common things in our lives but are still different.  

I am so glad to have her in my life.

Take care,

Bonnie

Comments

  1. Love that scale, I would love to find one...Never have!! I post my blog postings on FB too. Love that you feel like I do, I would rather do shabby fluffy all the time, but people want black and farm house!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! Please leave me one...