Just a Simple Table Runner...


I really am finishing a project a day but not getting the post/pictures up!  While this is a Christmas runner, I will be making more for spring.  I bought this kit a few months ago and dragged it to a couple quilt camps and got it completed at our last quilt meeting.  It takes very little sewing time and turns out pretty cute - right?

I'm going to make one similar to this one using non-holiday fabric but with the typewriter key theme.  Love those typewriter keys whether in fabric prints or charms for jewelry.

This runner is about 40" long so its a nice length to display holiday or spring tablescapes!

I wanted to paint today with my new sprayer but that didn't happen...maybe on Sunday.  "My Girls" and I are going to our annual WOW weekend at the AmericInn in No. Branch.  WOW stands for Women Only Weekend.  This is our third year and it seems like all three of us look forward to this time together...no hubbies, no kids and no job interference!!!  Just girl talk, shopping, laughing and of course, good food!  Yay!

Take care until next week!  I'm outta here!

Bonnie

Comments