Satisfaction and Thankfulness



My life is meaningful when I have challenges or goals.  Some are little and some are gigantic.  I'm feeling satisfied today - another of my goals/challenges has been met.  Another successful Farmgirls Country Sale is complete. 


I usually work alone...I usually work best by myself.  But success breeds work and our occasional sales  - four sales instead of our usual two with three completed - would not have been possible without the help of family and friends.  They help us every year and this year all summer.  Some have rearranged trips, some have missed trips, some have been late to work, some have lost needed sleep and everyone worked in the stifling heat and humidity to the point of dehydration.  Thank you.


They need to know how much I appreciate their devotion.  I need to tell them to get back to their lives even though I will miss their companionship and expertise.  They are my team.


With deep appreciation,

Bonnie

Comments