Happy Valentine's Day!

The old Man in the Tree and John and Addy at our farm!
  Very bright outside!

Our beautiful handmade Valentine's from John and Addy!

John's b'day, Christmas, Valentine gift!

His camping quilt unfurled!

Addy's Pomp a Doodle scarf - I made a small purse
 but it was packed away at photo time!

Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day!  Hubby gave me a very beautiful card (he's so good at finding the perfect words!) and we're going out for supper!  Yay!

Take care,
Bonnie

Comments

  1. Happy Valentines Day !!! I hope you have a great night out with your Hubby !!!
    Stephie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Steph! I wore your handmade heart pin today too! I was so purty - thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh they are just too cute. way too cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandkids are adorable! Hope you and hubby had fun at dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks - we had a good time! John has started to climb trees so this spring will be fun! Addy is quite the girl...found some feathers and I told her there might be something else left behind...John ran and Addy kept looking for more feathers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! Please leave me one...